Hand-carved from solid American walnut, this aptly named piece is inspired by Grandpa’s old pipe. It’s designed after the classic Canadian pipe profile with added features of a tried and true ceramic pipe. The removable bowl makes for an easier clean and the filter screen prevents debris from coming through the stem.
- Materials: Glazed ceramic bowl/ acrylic tip / American walnut
- Features: Removable glass bowl, removable acrylic tip, replaceable mesh screen (stops ash from coming through the pipe), natural wood grain (every pipe is unique)
- Tips / Instructions: Place material in the bowl, ignite. Wait until bowl cools, remove and clean. Pipe fully disassembles for easy cleaning. The screen can be replaced once it becomes clogged over time.
- Clean / Care: Remove bowl (once cool) and clean with a damp cloth. Hand wipe wood exterior. Use a pipe cleaner for cleaning the interior. Wood will patina over time.
- Warning: Bowl will be hot during and shortly after use. Wait until cool before touching.
Product Dimensions L x W x H (15cm x 3.5cm x 4cm)