HALFWAY TO MO | Guide to Keeping your Bristles Clean
YOUR MOUSTACHE IS FINALLY SHINING THROUGH -- BUT YOU MAY BE STRUGGLING TO WRANGLE STRAY HAIRS OR KEEP YOUR STACHE CLEAN.
Keep your Mo sharp, by following these simple guidelines:
- Wait to shape your Mo until you have at least a week or two worth growth. This will help you assess growth patterns, and understand direction of your Stache -- but don't let it all go, be sure to trim those nose hairs growing down into your Mo growth.
- Definitely exfoliate and condition the skin beneath your Mo to help the follicles come through smoothly, saving you from pesky ingrown hairs and a dry itchy stache.
- Once you have a decent amount of growth, you are ready to shape it; so do it right, with the proper equipment:
- Moustache wax allows you to control and style your moustache with ease. Whether you are just trying to keep those pesky stray hairs out of your mouth, or going for a more finished style, we have a wide range of scents and holds to help you achieve the perfect look and feel.
- Don't forget a good comb, it makes all the difference. Help achieve a lustrous moustache by combing through to help stimulate hair growth, and removed dead skin cells.
- A nice pair of T-edge trimmers, is an easy tool to shape and clean up your Stache - be sure to be familiar with the weight and pull of your trimmers before taking them to your face. Testing them on your arm is a great way to check 'em out - be sure they're oiled and disinfected with each use. Tip: Dry hair to Trim, Wet Hair to Cut.
- Small scissors are an easy way to shape your Mo - using a fine-tooth comb, gently rake your moustache so the hairs all run in one direction. Trim the long and stray hairs on the outer sides, them use your comb to restrain your Mo while you snip away. Remember that hair bounces when cut, so be conservative - you can always go over it again!
Nervous? Swing by your local Barbershop and talk to your trusted Barber. Book an appointment, and have them take care of it for you (be sure to check ahead for COVID regulations on their shop. Depending on their region, or comfort level, they might not be performing beard/moustache trims, but can still give you some pointers!)
FOR ALL THINGS GROOMING, BROWSE OUR COLLECTION. DON'T HAVE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR? EMAIL US! firstname.lastname@example.org