7 Beard Brush Benefits maybe you didn't know.
Here are some quick info facts about why every man needs a beard brush in his arsenal.
- Exfoliates the skin, boar hair bristles penetrate through the natural hair and exfoliate the epidermis to help promote natural skin health.
- Stimulates natural sebum production. Much like brushing a dog's coat. Sebum helps create sheen and natural smoothness.
- While hair is never fully Trainable; a brush certainly helps push the hair into the direction you would like. In addition to balm and oil you can get your shape to stay all day.
- Reduces the patchy areas by stimulating the skin and bringing blood to the dermal papilla under the skin. Promoting extra growth.
- Distributes oils and products from root to tip. Extremely important to coat the hair follicle completely in any supportive beard products you use.
- Reduces itchiness by exfoliating and removing unwanted hair and dead skin.
- Reduces breakages and eliminates weaker hair. Leaving behind only a lush beard experience.
BONUS: Daily brushing keeps your beard in line. Added shine and less irritation means a more confident you. Don't be afraid to use it on your head too! Similar benefits do occur.
|Educated Beards Boar Brush|
|Captain Fawcett's Wild Boar Brush|
|Educated Beards Cellulose Acetate Comb|