Ba-wit-da BALM de-bang-de-bang-diggy-diggy
To Balm or not to Balm; some helpful reasons to use balm include.
- Prevention of beard dander through moisturizing.
- Prevents beard itch and soothes the skin under your beard.
- Protects the hair from the harsh elements of the outdoors.
- Provides a small amount of hold in the beard helping to shape and tame wild curly beards.
- Travels well
- Provides a luxurious beard experience when combined with oil and brushing.
Often time my patrons are confused as to why they should balm if they oil, or oil if they balm.
The two work in tandem, Oil spreads through the beard and penetrates more deeply to the skin. Balm than provides a protective coating to help hold in the oil. All while giving your beard a bit of hold too.
For the most unruly of beards, i haven't been opposed to using hair wax or grease to help keep things under control! Keep in mind some are harder to wash out than others, always base coat with a good beard oil.
|My Top 3:|
|Copacetic Beard Salve|
|Crown Shaving Beard Balm|
|Grave Before Shave Beard Butter|