The Beautiful Benefits of Beard Oil and the 5 reasons to use it.
- Oil provides the hair with much needed hydration and strength. It softens the hair follicle to deter unruliness.
- Prevents beard itch and dandruff by relieving the often damaged and dry skin below the surface of the beard.
- Helps tame Curly hair and Fly away hairs that misshapes your beard.
- Promotes natural strength and growth. In flourishing and problem areas alike.
- Replenishes nutrients and and moisture to the face to prevent irritation when shaving below the neck line and on cheeks.
- Protects the hair follicle from natural elements like cold, heat, and dust and dryness.
- allows for easier cleaning as oils trap dirt and wash away gently.
I always describe beard oil to my patrons in this way:
Your skin is pulling natural oils from your beard to try to stay healthy; while your beard is pulling natural oils from your skin to try to stay moisturized and protect itself from the elements. This tug of war can only be balanced by added oil.
|My Top 3:|
|Grave Before Shave Tequila Limon|
|Oil Can Grooming Iron Horse|
|All Good in the Woods|